Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well... Here I Am!

I've always wanted to start a blog... and have done 2 before this one but never knew what really to write about. With the advent of Facebook, writing about family seemed redundant. Then I realized that a lot of what I'm doing right now in school doesn't get shared much by family and friends, especially those that live overseas. I'm proud of what I'm doing right now and would love to share it with you.
Currently, I am a student at the University of South Dakota, majoring in Theatre Production and Design with a focus in Costume Designing. I AM LOVING IT!! It's not easy, especially trying to manage a family (Prakash will be 3 in March) and working on projects, meeting deadlines, etc, but I feel like I am coming into my own. This is definitely not a choice I made when I was leaving Malaysia (why would i want to do Math and Social Science at my age???), but I feel God has opened up doors for me to do so and i feel really blessed!
So for all of you who will come and visit my blog, I will be posting, hopefully weekly or more, projects I am currently working on and other random things about being creative (even being a creative mother to a creatively crazy 3 year old boy!).
So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment